In this guide, we’ll talk you through the complete Fortnite week 2 challenges list in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, so you know what to expect when the challenges release.
The week 2 challenges come courtesy of Fortnite leaker iFireMonkey over on Twitter. While there is a chance that Epic Games could change the challenges ahead of their official release on Thursday, March 25, this is rare. Should this happen we’ll be sure to update this post with the correct list of challenges.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges
- Deal Damage with Bows (2500) – 35,000 XP
- Deal Damage with Bows (5000, 7500, 10000, 12500) – 24,500 XP each
- Craft a Mechanical Bow, a Mechanical Explosive Bow and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow – 24,000 XP
- Deal Damage with Mechanical Weapons (300) – 24,000 XP
- Deal Explosive Damage to Opponents (1000) – 24,000 XP
- Tame a Boar – 24,000 XP
- Ride Different Ziplines (5) – 24,000 XP
- Obtain Literature Samples from Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, or Retail Row (4) – 24,000 XP
- Get a Headshot with a Bow – 24,000 XP
For the most part, these challenges are pretty simple. We’ve got guides on how to craft a Mechanical Bow, a Mechanical Explosive Bow, and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow if you’re struggling with any of these.
In crafting and using these three bows, you’ll also tick off the ‘Deal Damage with Bows,’ the ‘Deal Damage with Mechanical Weapons’ challenge, and if you’ve got good aim you can tick off the headshot with a bow challenge at this point, too. Using the Mechanical Explosive Bow will help you rack up explosive damage.
That leaves taming a boar, riding different ziplines, and obtaining literature samples from Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake or Retail Row. We’ve got guides you can check out for both of these to help you complete them and rack up all that XP for your Battle Pass.
There you have everything you need to know on how to complete the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 2 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards