It’s Thursday which means there’s another set of challenges releasing in Fortnite. Completing them offers players a chance to earn XP to help them level up their Battle Pass. The Fortnite week 8 challenges for Chapter 2 Season 6 will go live at 9am ET, today May 6. We’ve got the full list of Epic and Legendary week 8 challenges in Fortnite below.
Thanks to iFireMonkey for sharing the challenges ahead of their release later today.
Week 8 Epic Challenges
- Collect Research Books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park – 24,000 XP
- Use Launcher from Guardian Towers (3) – 24,000 XP
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2) – 24,000 XP
- Damage Opponent within 10 Seconds of Landing (1) – 24,000 XP
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen – 24,000 XP
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit – 24,000 XP
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit Without Exiting a Vehicle – 24,000 XP
Fortnite Week 8 Legendary Challenges
- Destroy Structures with Fire (100) – 35,000 XP
- Destroy Structures with Fire (200) – 24,500 XP
- Destroy Structures with Fire (300) – 24,500 XP
- Destroy Structures with Fire (400) – 24,500 XP
- Destroy Structures with Fire (500) – 24,500 XP
Destroying Structures with Fire
For the most part, these challenges are pretty straightforward and don’t require much explanation. Destroying structures with fire can be done either with Firefly Jar or with a Primal Flame Bow. Once a structure catches fire it’ll slowly cause burn damage over time and should eventually destroy it.
Guardian Towers are found northwest of Boney Burbs, northeast of Pleasant Park, northeast of Colossal Crops, north of Retail Row, north of Misty Meadows in the middle of the lake, and just west of Weeping Woods. We’ve marked their locations on the map below:
Each of these has a chest on the top and a launcher that will send you flying through the air. Land at these at the beginning of a match, quickly open the chest and then use the launcher to quickly escape and tick off two of the week 8 challenges off at once.
Pizza Pit and Durr Burger Kitchen Week 8 Challenges
Pizza Pit and Durr Burger Kitchen are marked on the maps below. Performing a dance at Durr Burger Kitchen is as simple as choosing any emote, by pressing down on the d-pad on console, or pressing B on PC and selecting one from the emote wheel.
To complete the drive from Pizza Pit to Durr Burger Kitchen challenge, find a car, fuel it up, head to one of the locations (whichever your gas station is closest to) and then follow the roads to get the best fuel economy on your vehicle to make it without having to get out of your vehicle.
Collect Research Books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park
Finally, you’ll need to find some research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park. You can get two nice and quickly in Pleasant Park by heading to the green, rundown-looking house on the ___ side.
You’ll find one on the floor by the bookcase.
Another can be found in the white building just next to it. This one is on the floor between the TV and bookcase again.
Finally, if you head to Holly Hedges and head inside the blue house on the west side of the location, you’ll find another research book laying on the floor almost as soon as you walk through the front door.
For more tips and tricks, head over to our wiki.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series