As is the case with each and every new season in Fortnite, Chapter 2 Season 6 has introduced a new Battle Pass. As you complete ‘quests’ (challenges) throughout the season and complete matches, you’ll level your way through the Battle Pass, unlocking new cosmetics along the way. Of course, the best cosmetics are often the last, so you’re probably wondering exactly what the Fortnite Season 6 tier 100 skin is.
What the Fortnite Season 6 Tier 100 Skin Is
The skin itself is called ‘Spire Assassin.’ It’s a legendary rarity skin that’s part of the ‘Looming Spire’ set.
The Spire Assassin’s in-game description reads: “Guardian of a world beyond reality.”
Alongside unlocking the Spire Assassin skin (which looks pretty damn cool if you ask us), you’ll also get the ‘Tower Guard’ emote. This is ‘built-in’ to the Spire Assassin skin, and is a quick animation that sees the Spire Assassin remove their helmet, revealing their face underneath.
You can see the ‘Tower Guard’ emote once the mask has been removed below.
Of course, it’s going to take a lot of grinding to get to Tier 100 on the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass.
You can either choose to grind out the levels, purchase some for 150 V-Bucks each, or buy the Tier boosted Battle Pass at the beginning of the season for more V-Bucks, though you do save some in the process.
It’s also worth noting that completing each of the ‘Epic’ quests that will arrive each week will unlock their own unique cosmetics, including a number of skins.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook