The Fortnite Season 6 week 10 challenges have leaked ahead of their official release later this week. This week, the Epic and Legendary quests that comprise the week 10 challenge list are largely focused around destroying things, or eliminating players. For example, players will need to build and destroy ‘special sandcastles,’ destroy opponent player structures while in a vehicle, and eliminate a player while swimming.
The Fortnite week 10 challenges have been leaked by Fortnite leaker @iFireMonkey over on Twitter.
Week 10 Challenges List
- Eliminate a Player While Swimming (1) – 24,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Players within 30 Seconds of Landing from the Battle Bus (150) – 24,000 XP
- Pickaxe Elimination (1) – 24,000 XP
- Build Special Sandcastles (3) – 24,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Descending Supply Drops (100) – 24,000 XP
- Opponent Player Structures Destroyed in a Vehicle (1) – 24,000 XP
- Destroy Special Sandcastles (3) – 24,000 XP
- Time Airborne Using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (100) – 35,000 XP
- Time Airborne Using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (200) – 24,500 XP
- Time Airborne Using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (300) – 24,500 XP
- Time Airborne Using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (400) – 24,500 XP
- Time Airborne Using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (500) – 24,500 XP
How to Get Hop Floppers & Shockwave Grenades
To complete the Fortnite week 10 challenges, players will need to use both Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades to go airborne.
Hop Floppers are a type of fish that give you the zero-gravity jumping ability. They can only be obtained by fishing at different fishing spots across the map.
Shockwave Grenades can be found as floor loot, obtained in chests, Supply Llamas or Supply Drops. They’re an Epic (purple) rarity item, and can be thrown to create a shockwave that pushes players away from its point of detonation.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges Release Date & Time
The challenges will go live in Fortnite on May 20, 2021 at 10am ET/ 3pm BST. This is the standard time that challenges are released in Fortnite throughout the season.
That’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite week 10 challenges. For more tips and tricks, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series