During Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, players are being tasked with investigating anomalies detected across the map. One of the first we had to check out was the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly. The good news is that this challenge is incredibly easy to complete once you know where you’re going, so we’ll be here to talk you through it.
How to Investigate Anomaly Detected in Stealthy Stronghold
First off, you need to find the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly. It can be found right in the center of this named location, and is shaped like a butterfly, as we’ve seen previously.
Follow the Anomaly
Once you’ve found the anomaly, simply follow it around as it goes from point-to-point in Stealthy Stronghold. It’ll stop in random spaces, waiting for you to catch up before moving on.
Eventually, the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly will stop and drop down into the floor. The ground will be distorted at this point.
Dig It Up
When you’re standing in front of the disturbed ground, equip your harvester/ pickaxe and aim and swipe at the ground.
A small anomaly rock of sorts will appear out of the ground, at which point the challenge will be completed.
That’s everything you need to know on how to investigate the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards