During Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, players are being tasked with investigating anomalies detected across the map. One of the first we had to check out was the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly. The good news is that this challenge is incredibly easy to complete once you know where you’re going, so we’ll be here to talk you through it.
How to Investigate Anomaly Detected in Stealthy Stronghold
First off, you need to find the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly. It can be found right in the center of this named location, and is shaped like a butterfly, as we’ve seen previously.
Follow the Anomaly
Once you’ve found the anomaly, simply follow it around as it goes from point-to-point in Stealthy Stronghold. It’ll stop in random spaces, waiting for you to catch up before moving on.
Eventually, the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly will stop and drop down into the floor. The ground will be distorted at this point.
Dig It Up
When you’re standing in front of the disturbed ground, equip your harvester/ pickaxe and aim and swipe at the ground.
A small anomaly rock of sorts will appear out of the ground, at which point the challenge will be completed.
That’s everything you need to know on how to investigate the Fortnite Stealthy Stronghold anomaly. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message