In Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, there are plenty of challenges for players to complete to earn XP to level up their Battle Pass. One challenge tasks players with investigating an anomaly detected in Lazy Lake. This Fortnite Lazy Lake anomaly guide will talk you through where to find it, and how to complete this challenge, including the crystals puzzle.
First off, head to the two buildings at the very north of Lazy Lake. Once you get here, you want to head into the blue house with the number 1 on the outside (it’s the right of the two if you’re facing north, looking at them).
When you head inside, you’ll find the Fortnite Lazy Lake anomaly floating about around the steps. It’s in the shape of a butterfly, as we’ve seen before. Follow it down into the basement and you’ll be led to a computer terminal and seemingly a dead end.
Break through the wall behind the terminal and you’ll find a puzzle you can interact with at the center of the room.
Each crystal around the size of the puzzle is a different color. You need to interact with the crystals in the following order:
- Red Crystal
- Purple Crystal
- Blue Crystal
- Green Crystal
Once you’ve done this, interact with the puzzle once more and you’ll have successfully investigated the Fortnite Lazy Lake anomaly, earning you a chunk of XP in the process for your Battle Pass.
For more tips and tricks, head over to our Fortnite wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Adds DC’s Beast Boy This Week Alongside Duos Tournament
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite