With the release of Fortnite’s 16.20 update yesterday, dataminers were able to give us a quick sneak peek of what challenges we’ll need to complete in the coming weeks. In this guide, we’re running you through the week 6 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6, due to release on April 22, 2021.
There are seven epic challenges, each one rewarding 24,000 XP upon completion. The Legendary quest grants 35,000 XP for completing its first stage, and 24,500 XP for the four that follow. Thanks to Fortnite dataminer iFireMonkey for sharing the challenges ahead of time.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
- Open Safes (3)
- Complete Bounties (3)
- Reach Max Shields in Different Matches (3)
- Stay Within 20m of a Player for 3 Seconds While Wearing a Prop Disguise (3)
- Hit from 50m or Greater with a Bow (1)
- Complete the Swimming Time Trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (1)
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Legendary Quest: Deal Damage With Makeshift Weapons (2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 12500)
The week 6 challenges are generally more interesting than those we’ve seen in week 4 and week 5. Opening safes sounds like it’ll have us all on another treasure hunt across the island while completing bounties is sure to make things that little bit more intense as players hunt particular opponents down across the map.
We’ll also have to visit a few different landmarks across the map, and complete one of two swimming time trials at either Weeping Woods or Coral Castle. We’re unable to see just how complicated these time trials are just yet, but you’ll almost definitely need to deal with other players trying to eliminate you while you’re racing against the clock.
As soon as we’re able to, we’ll create guides for the more complicated Fortnite week 6 challenges for your convenience.
For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 wiki, or see more of our coverage below.
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message