Devil May Cry 5 Guides, Tips, Tricks and General Information
Devil May Cry 5 is the latest entry in Capcom’s long-running hack and slash series. Players will once again take control of Dante (and some other Devil Hunters), as they go and investigate the strange goings-on at Red Grave. Namely, the giant blood-sucking tree that’s just erupted from the ground.
With all of the sword and gun combat that fans know and love, running on Capcom’s new internal engine, Devil May Cry 5 is an exceptionally fast-paced and pretty game all running incredibly smoothly, too. Chaining combos is more satisfying than ever, and there’s even a few new gameplay mechanics to get your head around, too.
That’s why we’ve put together this Devil May Cry 5 guide wiki to help you with any tricky missions or mechanics, or just to get you a fast answer to a general question about the game you had. So go ahead, check out its various different sections down below.
Looking for the answer to a question we’ve not yet covered in our Devil May Cry 5 guide wiki? Let us know down in the comments below and we’ll make sure to get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: March 8, 2019
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
General Information – Devil May Cry 5 Guide Wiki
Looking for the answer to a quick, general question on the game? Here’s the section of our wiki you’ll want to check out.
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Save Your Game
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible? Answered
- Is it Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- How Much it Costs to Buy
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- Are There Cheats? Answered
- What the Install Size Is
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
- What the Preload & Unlock Times Are
- How Long Devil May Cry 5 Takes to Beat
- All Missions to Complete the Game
- Trophy Guide: How to Get All Trophies & Achievements
Devil May Cry 5 Combat Guides
Looking to improve your demon-slaying skills? Then look no further than this handy combat guides section.
- How to Raise Style Rank & What it Does
- How to Check Enemy Health
- How to Double Jump (Air Hike)
- How to Lock On
- How to Learn New Abilities
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Taunt & What it Does
- How to Perform a Stylish Rank SSS Combo Easily
- How to Turn on Auto Assist & What it Does
- How to Dodge
- How to Jump Cancel
- How to Recharge Devil Trigger
- How to Use Devil Trigger & Sin Devil Trigger
- Best Abilities for Nero, V & Dante
This is where you’ll find the answers to all of your questions about how Dante plays and his various mechanics.
Exploration & Items
Looking for some tips on how to get around or exactly what that item does? Here’s where you’ll want to check.
- How to Get Gold Orbs & What They Do
- How to Get Red Orbs Fast
- How to Sprint & Run Faster
- How to View Next Objective
- How to Start Link Missions & What They Are
Nero has their own set of moves and systems you’ll need to get to grips with in Devil May Cry 5. This section of our guide wiki is here to help you with exactly that.
- How to Unlock & Use Nero’s Devil Trigger
- How to Do a Dropkick
- How to Get More Devil Breakers
- How to Switch Devil Breakers
- How to Rock Surf (Punch Line Devil Breaker)
- How to Charge & Break Devil Breakers
- How to Use Exceed & What it Does
- All Devil Breakers & What They Do
Devil May Cry 5 Unlockables and Settings Guides
Got questions on how to change costumes, difficulty, or the audio track? This is the place you want to be.
- How to Change Costumes
- How to Use Photo Mode
- How to Switch to Japanese Voice & Audio Track
- How to Change Battle Music
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Get Alternate Costumes
V is another of the demon hunters you’ll assume control of in Devil May Cry 5, and all the guides you’ll need for their segment of the game can be found here.
Devil May Cry 5 Boss Guides & Tips
Struggling to get past one of the boss battles in the game? We’ve got tips and tricks to help you slay them once and for all.
Secrets & Collectibles Guides
There are a few secrets to uncover and collectibles to nab as you play through Devil May Cry 5. Check our guides here to get the most out of the game.