Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement in Devil May Cry 5? Answered
Fans have been patiently waiting for a sequel to Devil May Cry 4 and it’s finally here! The game has a whopping six different difficulty modes, but is there a difficulty trophy and achievement in Devil May Cry 5? We’ve got your answer.
Capcom’s newest entry in their hack and slash action series, Devil May Cry 5 stars Dante, Nero, and a mysterious new character named V. With six difficulty modes to play with, four of them which must be unlocked, there are a couple of trophies and achievements to collect.
The six difficulty modes increase with difficulty as you go forward and they are as follows: Human, Devil Hunter, Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, Heaven or Hell, and Hell and Hell.
You’ll start the game off with Human and Devil Hunter modes, but to unlock Son of Sparda mode, you have to at least beat the game on Devil Hunter. It’s possible that the other modes are also unlocked by completing the next highest difficulty and so on and so forth.
Here are the six trophies and/or achievements to collect and how to get them:
- Let’s Rock – Complete the game on Human mode.
- Showtime! – Complete the game on Devil Hunter mode.
- Doing Daddy Proud – Complete the game on Son of Sparda mode.
- Dance with the Devil – Complete the game on Dante Must Die mode.
- Stairway to Heaven – Complete the game on Heaven or Hell mode.
- Highway to Hell – Complete the game on Hell and Hell mode.
That’s all you need to know about whether there is a difficulty trophy and achievement in Devil May Cry 5. For more on the game, make sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki guide on the game right here.
Also, keep checking back here at Twinfinite for everything Devil May Cry 5-related.