Detroit Become Human has finally arrived on PlayStation 4, bringing the twisting and turning, story-driven experience from David Cage and the rest of the team at Quantic Dreams. Players will follow and interact with the stories of three separate Androids – Markus, Kara, and Connor – which all intertwine according to player actions which directly shape the overarching narrative. With thousands of choices to make and dozens of possible endings, Detroit Become Human has a ton of replayability and hidden secrets you may have missed. And that’s why we’ve come up with this handy wiki for you.
From the very basics such as how to save your progress, all the way through to how to get each of the different endings in the game, this guide wiki should have you covered for anything you come across in the game. Spotted a gap in our wiki? Be sure to sound off in the comments and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we uncover more of the secrets of Detroit Become Human. Be sure to check back soon for more guides, or sound off in the comments with a question and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Release Date: May 25, 2018
- Developer: Quantic Dream
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Platforms: PS4
Detroit Become Human General Info
- Is There Splitscreen Local Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible?
- What the Install Size Is
- How Much it Costs
- Is There New Game Plus?
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy?
- How to Get All Trophies
- Preload and Unlock Times
Detroit Become Human – The Basics Wiki
- How to Save Your Game
- How Long it Is to Beat
- How to Redeem Preorder DLC
- How to Replay Chapters & Missions
Detroit Become Human – Kara
- How to Escape the Recall Center
- Motel, Abandoned House, Parking Lot: Which You Should Choose?
- How to Get Money & Stay in Motel
- How to Get Wire Cutters
- How to Change Clothes & Hair
- What Happens If You Don’t Move
- What Happens if You Release the Polar Bear
- How to Escape Detroit
- How to Get Captured
Detroit Become Human – Markus
- How to Find Graffiti for Jericho
- What Happens If You Endure or Push Leo
- Where to Get an Optical Unit, Pump Regulator, Audio Processor
- How to Romance North
- Accept Fowler’s Deal or Refuse?
Detroit Become Human – Connor
- Where to Find Traci in the Nightclub
- How to Find Jericho
- Where the Emergency Exit Is
- How to Befriend Hank