How to Get All Trophies in Detroit Become Human
Detroit Become Human is the PS4’s latest major exclusive, and that means more trophies to unlock! While one playthrough of the game can take you nine hours, Quantic Dream has said that getting the platinum can take 25 hours. Also keep in mind that you can totally miss any single trophy if you’re not careful. Here are all of the trophies you can get, as well as their descriptions (which perfectly explain how to get them).
Detroit Master (Platinum) – Collected all trophies!
Thank You (Bronze) – Play the first chapter.
- Self explanatory!
Mission Accomplished (Bronze) – Connor saved Emma.
- Completed in the first chapter, The Hostage.
Secrets (Bronze) – Kara discovered the content of Alice’s box.
- In the chapter A New Home, Kara will talk to Alice and receive a key. Open the box that Kara focuses on after the cutscene.
Deviant Located (Bronze) – Connor found the deviant in the attic.
- Find all the clues in the crime scene within the chapter.
We Are Free (Bronze) – Kara and Alice escaped Todd’s house.
- Either sneak out or find your way out and escape on the bus in the chapter Stormy Night.
Defend Yourself (Bronze) – Markus pushed Leo.
- When Leo is pushing Markus in the chapter Broken, choose to push back.
Self-Control (Bronze) – Markus let Leo win.
- Instead of the above, choose to endure.
Confession (Bronze) – Connor made the android confess.
- Won’t unlock if you probe the android during the chapter.
Shelter (Bronze) – Kara and Alice slept in the motel or the squat.
- Opt for staying in the motel or abandoned house within Fugitives.
Know Your Partner (Bronze) – Connor found all the clues about Hank.
- While waiting at Hank’s desk in Waiting For Hank… check all the clues on his desk. Hold R2 so you can see them all.
Run Kara Run (Bronze) – Kara and Alice escaped the police.
- While being chased by in On the Run, successfully escape Connor.
Catch It (Bronze) – Connor caught up with Rupert.
- Instead of saving Hank, just keep chasing Rupert.
Save Hank (Bronze) – Connor saved Hank.
- When Hank is in trouble during some action scenes, choose to save him.
Escape the Manor (Bronze) – Kara and Alice escaped Zlatko’s house.
- You can do this sneakily or you can get help from releasing the polar bear on the second floor and the scarred up robots in the basement.
Ruthless (Bronze) – The Tracis were killed.
- Don’t hesitate to shoot them once you find them in The Eden Club.
Doubts (Bronze) – The Tracis escaped.
- While holding a gun at the Tracis in The Eden Club, choose to not shoot.
Jericho’s Hero (Bronze) – Markus got enough parts.
- In Spare Parts, don’t just leave when the group gets enough blue blood. Go for stealing the whole truck full of parts.
Just a Machine (Bronze) – Hank killed Connor.
- If your Connor continues being as robotic as possible and doing anything he can for his mission, Hank will grow hostile to him.
A Smile on Her Face (Bronze) – Alice enjoyed a ride on the merry-go-round.
- Automatically gotten in the story.
When a Plan Comes Together (Bronze) – Markus broadcasted his message without raising an alarm or having a team casualty.
A Glimpse of Jericho (Bronze) – Connor connected to Simon.
- For this one, Simon must be captured or killed at the tower. Then, Connor can connect to him in the Evidence locker.
Send a Message (Bronze) – Markus conducted a peaceful riot.
- While rioting as Markus in Capitol Park, choose the peaceful options (like basically every graffiti) to turn the meter more towards the peaceful side.
Burn the Place (Bronze) – Markus conducted a violent riot.
- Just do the opposite of the above.
Nothing to See Here (Bronze) – Kara succeeded to make the cop go away.
- In Midnight Train, hide the evidence of Deviants and convince the cop there’s nothing to see.
Confrontation (Bronze) – Markus attacked the police.
Stand Your Ground (Bronze) – Markus stood his ground against the police.
Priorities (Bronze) – Connor killed the Chloe.
- During Meet Kamski, choose to shoot during “The Kamski Test.”
Kinship (Bronze) – Connor refused to kill the Chloe.
- Choose the opposite of the above.
Bloodhound (Bronze) – Connor got the location of Jericho by himself.
- He can either get it by shooting the Chloe during the Kamski Test and asking about Jericho, or by having gotten enough evidence throughout the whole game.
Three At Jericho (Bronze) – Bring the three characters to Crossroads.
- Basically just have all three characters survive and going to Jericho one way or another.
Scorched Earth (Bronze) – Markus or Connor detonated the freighter.
Liberation (Bronze) – Markus reached the camp and liberated the androids.
Moral Victory (Bronze) – Markus succeeded in making the soldiers stand back.
Escape Death (Bronze) – Kara and Alice escaped the recycling center.
Safe Harbor (Bronze) – Kara and Alice passed the border.
An Army of Me (Bronze) – Connor converted the androids.
Mission Complete (Bronze) – Connor killed the leader of the deviants.
My Turn to Decide (Bronze) – Connor resisted hacking attempt from CyberLife.
Compliant (Bronze) – Connor stayed a machine.
One of Us (Bronze) – Connor became deviant.
Undefeated (Silver) – Don’t lose any fight before reaching the end.
Bookworm (Silver) – Find every single magazine in the game.
Partners (Silver) – Hank and Connor were friends until the end.
I’ll be Back (Silver) – Connor died and returned at every opportunity before reaching the end.
Happy Family (Silver) – Kara, Alice, Luther are together at the end.
This Is My Story (Gold) – Finish the game once.
These Are Our Stories (Gold) – Spend 20,000 bonus points.
Survivors (Gold) – Everyone is alive at the end.
That’s it for all the trophies in Detroit Become Human. Happy platinum hunting, trophy hunters! For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.