As is the case with pretty much every entry in the series before it, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is a pretty complex beast. Sure, you’re just slaying monsters, getting new equipment, and rinse repeating the cycle in essence, but there’s a lot of nuance to getting the perfect loadout. To give you a helping hand through the dangers of the world of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, we’ve put together this guide wiki so you’ve got all your answers in one place. We’ve also compiled a number of guides to answer general questions you may have on the game, too, so dive in below.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we dive deeper into Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Be sure to check back soon for more guides, or sound off in the comments with a question and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Release Date: Aug. 28, 2018
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate General Info
- How to Transfer Save Data from 3DS to Switch
- Is it Coming to PS4? What You Need to Know
- Is it Coming to Xbox One? What You Need to Know
- How to Save
- Is There Splitscreen Local Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer?
- What the Install Size Is
- Is There New Game Plus? What You Need to Know
- How Much it Costs
- Is it Open World? What You Need to Know
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Basic Tips and Tricks
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Fish
- How to Mine
- How to Get a Palico
- How to Switch to Prowler Mode & Play as a Palico
- How to Change Hunter Arts & Styles
- How to Craft
- How to Capture Monsters
- How to Change Character Appearance
- How to Change Hairstyle
- How to Change Clothes & Outfits
- How to Get Clothes & Outfits
- What the Max Level Cap (Hunter Rank) Is
- How to Get Money (Zenny) Fast
- How to Level Up Your Palico