Rocket Panda Games released a new trailer of the upcoming 2D fighting game Phantom Breaker: Omnia introducing one of the playable characters… or two, depending on how you see them.
To be specific, we get to see Rin and Gaito. While they’re obviously two characters, you play them together as one.
This follows a string of more character trailers of which one featuring Mikoto, one showcasing Itsuki herself, one featuring Waka, one starring Yuzuha, one showcasing Ren, one focusing on Ria, one revealing Maestra and Artifactor, one focusing on Sophia, one showcasing Shizuka, and one starring Ende.
You can check the videos out below.
In the game, a mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appears in Tokyo, to manipulate vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive. The fierce clashes between these artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers.
- 20 Characters – Includes all characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu , Makise from Steins;Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Three different fighting styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia – Drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics based on your choice.
- Complex combos returned and rebalanced – Pulling off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual language audio and more – A first on the Phantom Breaker series, all characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, remixed soundtrack – The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The complete experience – Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.