Today third-party add-on developer SimWorksStudios released a new trailer of its upcoming add-on aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The Zenith CH701 STOL won’t likely fulfill your airline captain dreams, but it’s certainly well-suited for explorers.
As the name suggests (“STOL” stands for “Short Take-Off and Landing”) it’s capable to take-off in 20 meters and land in 30. That’s basically a postal stamp.
You can check out the trailer below, made by the cinematic wizards at
The add-on releases on Dec. 24 and it’ll be available at the developer’s own store and Orbx.
It’ll even come with its own airfields and bush trip.
- Detailed visual model made from factory drawings
- Realistic flight model with accurate STOL performance
- Sounds recorded from the real aircraft
- Detailed cockpit featuring custom instruments
- Door and no-door variants in four liveries
- A bush trip through New York state
- Three airports improved with custom objects and ground textures
- Lufker (49N)/Spadaro (1N2)
- Sky Acres (44N)
- Roxbury Runway (1NK0)
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
If you want to learn more about the game, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Yestrday, we learned that over two million players have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator so far on their PCs and that the new update on Dec. 22 will bring virtual reality support to the table, alongside dynamic snow, ice, and more.
Incidentally, if you’re interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow.