Another year has passed and it’s time for the next installment in the premier basketball game, NBA 2K20. On top of the gameplay tweaks you’d expect from a new title, the WNBA is included in the series for the first time.
Also, since the NBA 2K games have a variety of modes, there’ll be something to confuse long-time fans and newcomers alike.
So that you can either get to grips with the gameplay quickly, learn how each of the deep modes work, or work out what is new, we’ve put together an NBA 2K20 guide wiki with all the tips you should need.
NBA 2K20 Guide Wiki
NBA 2K20 Gameplay Trailer
Is our NBA 2K20 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Sept. 6, 2019
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: 2K Sports
- Platforms: Xbox One, Switch, PS4 & PC
This is where you’ll find information on things like what the install size of NBA 2K20 is and what the microtransaction prices are.
- How to Update the Game (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- How to Fix Error Code 4B538E50
- All VC Prices (Microtransactions)
- How Long Prelude Is & When You Get Drafted
- How to Fix Rep Glitch
- All Songs in the Game
- How to Fix Name Glitch
You might be familiar with the basics if you’ve played an NBA 2K game before, but here’s where you’ll find all the gameplay guides.
- How to Steal the Ball
- How to Alley Oop
- How to Make a Perfect Shot
- How to Sprint & Run Fast Around the Court
- How to Call Plays (Offensive & Defensive)
- Advanced Passing Guide
- How to Fake Pass
- How to Delete Saves
- How to Dunk the Ball
- How to Call for a Screen
- How to Get VC (Money) Fast & Easy
- How to Change Camera Angles
- How to Hop Step (Eurostep)
- How to Challenge Calls
Player Creation & Customization Guides
Creating your own player is one of the main parts of NBA 2K games. Here’s how to change how they look after the initial set up.
- How to Unlock Jump Shot Creator & Custom Jump Shots
- How Buy & Change Animations
- How to Equip Accessories
- How to Upgrade Attributes
- How to Get Badges
- How to Change Clothes & Shoes
- How to Change Hair
- How to Upgrade Free Throws
NBA 2K20 My Career
My Career is where you’ll likely spend a lot of your time with the game. This is where you’ll find all the tips you need.
- How to Start MyCareer
- How to Face Scan MyPlayer
- How to Create a Team
- How to Upgrade Your Player
- How to Access the Neighborhood
- How to Skip Cutscenes
- How to Get Drafted in First Round
- How to Start MyCareer
- How to Get Fans Fast
- How Long the Prelude Is & When You Get Drafted
- How to Change MyCareer Difficulty
- How to Play Trivia
- How to Play Disc Golf
- How to Skip the Prelude
- How to Listen to Music & Headphones
- How to Get All Domination Rewards
- Best Builds for MyCareer
- Best Archetypes for MyCareer
Locker Codes & Secrets
There are loads of extras and locker codes to get in the game that’ll help you out.
We’re continuing to update our guide wiki as we play more of NBA 2K20, so be sure to check back soon.