According to reports, Infinity Ward developers have confirmed a host of updates coming soon to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Here is a list of what we can expect:
- The option to mute everyone except those in your party.
- Infected mode is in final testing, and will be arriving soon.
- The developers plan on rotating many game modes, including All or Nothing.
- Points per Kill in Free for All will be fixed, raising them from 50 to 100.
- The addition of leader boards and combat records.
- The developers are currently investigating an issue where split-screen players are not earning rewards.
- The developers plan on implementing a kill feed and enemy player card screen post-death, as opposed to a blank HUD.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare released on November 4, and has thus far received generally favorable reviews from critics. Fans of the series have had a mixed reaction to Infinity Ward’s latest addition.
- Modern Warfare Remastered Cheekily References Famous Campaign Glitch
- Major Battlefield 1 Updates Are Coming in November and December
- The Nintendo Power Line Is Returning for the NES Classic Edition Launch
This post was originally authored by Adam James.