The one-year anniversary of Genshin Impact is upon us, and despite there being a few reasons to criticize how miHoYo is celebrating, we’ve decided to look back on some of the better moments from the past year. Here are the top five best events from the first year of Genshin Impact.
7. Energy Amplifier Initiation
Energy Amplifier Initiation might’ve been the weakest of all the flagship events to date. It didn’t offer up much in terms of notable character interaction or interesting storytelling.
The main gameplay pull for this event came in the form of multiple Domain challenges and exploration locations in which enemies were significantly buffed. These battles were tougher than expected, but it was a nice change of pace for those who put tons of hours into building up their characters.
Energy Amplifier Initiation wasn’t a bad event by any means, but it just doesn’t match up to the rest in terms of activities and plot. In fact, the best part about it is the fact that players are rewarded with a free Diona upon completion.
- What’s New in Genshin Impact 2.2 Update? Everything We Know So Far
- Genshin Impact Update 2.2 Reveals First Gameplay & Thoma’s Moves in New Videos
- Genshin Impact Version 2.2 Revealed: Brings New Character, Events, and Content Aplenty
- Genshin Impact Fan Celebrates 1st Anniversary With a Touching Animation
- Genshin Impact’s Inazuma OST Is Now Available on Spotify, Apple Music, & YouTube