With the release of Genshin Impact’s latest update, a new story quest has been added to the game starring Mona, the shapely astronomer whose hydro elemental AoE attacks make her an excellent addition to any party. For those wondering how to get Mona in Genshin Impact, here’s what you need to know.
How to Get Mona in Genshin Impact
First and foremost, let’s remind ourselves that, as we’ve explained in our how to get more characters guide, getting new characters like Mona in Gensin Impact boils down to using the game’s gacha “Wish” mechanic to hopefully pull her.
Since she’s a 5-star, your chances are pretty darn low (less than 1%), but all you can do is keep pulling the game’s standard banner and have your fingers crossed. Technically, both Klee’s Sparkling Steps banner and the standard Wanderlust Invocation can yield Mona, but we recommend sticking to the latter since Sparkling Steps is geared toward pulling Klee.
For more information on Genshin Impact drop rates and the game’s Pity System, see this guide.
How to Unlock Mona Story Quest (Astrolabos Chapter Quest)
As for Mona’s story quest, this will indeed give you an opportunity to use Mona for a very brief time. It’s called The Astrolabos Chapter Quest and will only appear on your quest list at Adventure Rank 26. However, you’ll actually need to be Adventure Rank 38 to actually undertake it, and have completed the quest The Darknight Hero’s Alibi (Noctua Chapter: Act I).
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have, then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below, and we’ll do our best to lend a helping hand.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before