Add-on developer SamScene3D released the previously-announced “Seoul City Wow” package for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The package improves the landscape of the capital of South Korea, which is great considering that the default rendition of the country is a bit on the mediocre side.
The add-on can be purchased on the developer’s own store for $16.95.
Alongside the release, we got a charming trailer showing off the new look of the city, alongside plenty of screenshots.
Here’s what you get in the package.
- over 200 custom iconic buildings
- 2. many famous temples, museums, buildings, malls, stadiums, hotels, banks, towers, plaza, memorial
- statues, university, hospital, landmarks etc in Seoul city center and Gangnam region
- 3. beautiful and detailed Namshan hill area
- 4. Enhanced the Hangang river in great details
- 5. all buildings with PBR material
- 6. beautiful night effects
- 7. Over 500 Korean styled buildings and apartments all over the city
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
Speaking of the sim in general, during a livestreamed event a few days ago, the developers shared a lot of details about the future of the sim, including the next world update focusing on the United Kingdom.
If you want to learn more, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.