If you’re eagerly awaiting for the PS5 and its games, this is for you. One of the first physical PS5 copies of Godfall has been revealed.
The goodies were shown by Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford himself, who kindly provide a look at both the exterior of the case and its content, letting us take a glimpse of the near future when PS5 games will be common on the shelves.
Pitchford claims that Godfall is the first next-gen retail game to be manufactured.
You can check it out below.
If you want to see more about Godfall, you can check out the cinematic intro, plenty of gameplay on PS5, the latest trailer, another extensive PS5 gameplay presentation, a gameplay trailer from the PS5 reveal event, and one for the PC version. We also got a bunch of rather lovely wallpapers and another teaser trailer.
The game will be released on November 12 for PS5 and PC.
Here’s how the developers describe the game.
“Aperion is on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Ascend in Godfall, the first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG.”
- Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
- Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades
- Level up, learn new skills, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield
- Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros
- Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot
- Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play