The Fall season is kicking into high-gear in Animal Crossing: New Horizons as October comes to a close. Now that the month is ending, though, this means that there are some fish, bugs, and sea creatures leaving your island.
Once November comes around, a brand-new set of critters will be arriving at your not-so-deserted island. If you still plan on filling out your Critterpedia and donating these creatures to help fill out Blathers’ museum, here’s a helpful list of every single fish, bug, and sea creature leaving Animal Crossing in October.
Good luck finding them all!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fish Leaving in October
- Mahi-mahi – Found at the pier with a big shadow all day
- Giant Trevally – Found at the pier with a big shadow all day
- Rainbowfish – Found in rivers with a small shadow between 9 am and 4 pm
- Moray Eel – Found in the sea with a thin eel-like shadow all day
- Tilapia – Found in rivers with a medium shadow during any time
- Betta – Found in rivers with a small shadow between 9 am and 4 pm
- Angelfish – Found in rivers with a small shadow between 4 pm and 9 am
- Ribbon Eel – Found in the sea all day with a small shadow
- Snapping Turtle – Can be found in rivers between 9 pm and 4 am with a big shadow
- Catfish – Found in ponds between 4 pm and 9 am with medium shadow
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All Turkey Day Secret Ingredients
- These Adorable Animal Crossing Figures Will Release in Japan in 2021 (With Candy!)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Start Turkey Day
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players Are Super Hyped About Sitting
- Nintendo’s Official Animal Crossing Island Is a Bit Messy