Animal Crossing New Horizons is getting close to August, which means that an all-new set of bugs and fish will begin to appear all over your island. Since there are some big fish being added to the game, you might be wondering just how to catch a Moray Eel in Animal Crossing New Horizons and where you can get it. Here’s everything you need to know, including its sell price.
Moray Eel Seasonality & Spawn Times
The Moray Eel can be caught during the following months based on what hemisphere you’re playing in:
- Northern Hemisphere: August – October
- Southern Hemisphere: February – April
During these months, you should be able to find the Moral Eel at any time of the day, regardless of whether it’s sunny or dark outside.
How to Catch Moray Eel in Animal Crossing New Horizons
To actually catch a Moray Eel in Animal Crossing New Horizons, all you need to is pull out your fishing rod (if you don’t have one, here’s how to obtain it), press the A button near the ocean/sea when a thin shadow pops up, and once the fish grabs your lure, immediately press the A button again.
Moray Eel Sell Price
If you already have a Moray Eel in your inventory, why not sell it for a couple of Bells? You can get a whopping 2000 Bells if you take it to Nook’s Cranny or you can get 3000 if you take it to CJ.
And that’s all you need to know about how to catch Moray Eel in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more fishy tips and tricks, be sure to search Twinfinite or check out our expansive Guide Wiki right here.
If you have any questions about catching this eel, please don’t be afraid to shoot us a comment down below! We will get back to you as soon as we can with an answer.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Hello Kitty and Sanrio Items in March
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Super Mario Themed Items Are Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Festivale Float