It’s the end of September again and that means it’s time for the new FIFA game to release. FIFA 20 is the first iteration in a few years to feature an all-new mode, on top of the usual gameplay tweaks.
Volta brings street football and flair to the series, seeing you try all manner of tricks and flicks on smaller pitches. Elsewhere, Seasons Objectives have been added to Ultimate Team, giving players more ways to grind towards glory.
No matter what mode you’re planning on playing, we’ve got a whole host of guides down below to help you out.
FIFA 20 Guide Wiki
FIFA 20 Volta Story Trailer
Is our FIFA 20 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Sept. 27, 2019 (Sept. 24 for Ultimate and Champions Editions, Sept. 19 via EA Access)
- Developer: EA Sports
- Publisher: EA Sports
- Platforms: Xbox One, Switch, PS4 & PC
This is where you’ll find information on things like what the install size of FIFA 20 is and what the FIFA Point microtransaction prices are.
- Can You Buy FIFA Points on the Web App
- Is It on EA Access?
- What the Install Size Is
- How to Play Early
- All FIFA Points (Microtransactions) Prices
- Can You Change Commentary Team? Answered
- How to Get Champions & Ultimate Edition Free Packs & OTW Player
- Is There Cross Platform Play? Answered
- What Title Update 2 Adds & Fixes
- Is Ansu Fati in the Game? Answered
- Is Harvey Elliott in the Game? Answered
The Basics & Gameplay
A lot of this you’ll already know if you’ve played a FIFA game before, but here’s everything you need to know to get started in FIFA 20.
- How to Turn Trainer Off
- How to Do Dab Celebration
- How to Score a Finesse Shot
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Fake Shot
- How to Score Downwards Headers
- How to Score Low Driven Shots
- How to Do Threaded Through Pass
- How to Do La Croqueta
- How to Do Heel to Heel Flick
- How to Do a Drag Back
- How to Play With Friends
- How to Play No Rules
- How to Score Green Timed Shots
- How to Change Custom Tactics
- How to Turn Off Timed Finishing
- How to Score Free Kicks
- How to Do Mbappe Little Brother Celebration
- How to Turn Off Player Change Arrow
- How to Do Signature Celebrations
- How to Do Low Cross
- How to Score Flair Shots
- How to Bicycle Kick
- How to Do a Rainbow Flick
- Web App: How to Fix No Access to Transfer Market Error
- What the Best Formation Is
Ultimate Team Guides
There’s so much to learn in Ultimate Team. These guides will help you maximize what you get for your time.
- How to Get Loyalty
- What Time Squad Battles Rewards Go Live
- What Time FUT Champions Rewards Go Live
- What Time Rivals Rewards Go Live
- How to Apply Squad Fitness
- All Season One Objectives Level Rewards
- How to Get FUT Champions Qualification Points
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy
- How to Get Icons
- How to Change Ultimate Team Squad Name
- Cheapest 83, 84 & 85 Rated Players for SBCs
- All OTW Players & Predictions
- Ultimate Team Packs: What You Get in Every Pack
- How to Get Ones to Watch Players
- How to View Friend’s Squad
- UCL Cards: How to Get Champions League Players
SBCs will be released throughout the year. This is where you’ll find tips on how to complete them.
- How to Complete Premier League POTM Teemu Pukki SBC
- How to Complete MLS POTM Martinez SBC
- How to Complete Advanced Fiendish SBC (League & Nation Hybrid)
- How to Complete OTW New Beginnings SBC (Alexis Sanchez & Henrikh Mkhitaryan)
- How to Complete OTW Quincy Promes SBC
- How to Complete Flashback Theo Walcott SBC
FIFA 20 Pro Clubs
Pro Clubs is very popular and great fun with friends. This section will run you through everything you need to know.
FIFA 20 Career Mode Guides
For those not interested in street soccer and Ultimate Team, Career mode is the go-to mode for single-player goodness.
FIFA 20’s new mode is skill based and different to classic gameplay in a few important ways. Here are the guides you need.