FIFA 20 has seen a fair few changes, many of those being in terms of the Ultimate Team menus. With the addition of Friendlies, some old features are difficult to find. So that you can see how your mates are doing in Ultimate Team, here’s everything you need to know about how to view a friend’s squad in FIFA 20.
In FIFA 19 and previous games, you could choose ‘Play a Friend’s Squad’ from the single-player section for the menu, alongside the TOTW challenge and Offline Seasons.
However, with TOTW being incorporated into Squad Battles and all the offline stuff now taking place in Friendlies, your friend’s teams are tricky to find.
How to View Friend’s Squad in FIFA 20
Below are the steps that you need to follow:
How to view a friend’s team in FIFA 20.
- Select Friendlies from the Play tab on the Ultimate Team menu.
- Select Couch Play
- Select a Side for your controller and what match type you want to play.
- Manage your squad and press Options to progress.
- Confirm your team’s set-up.
- Head to the top tile, where it says Community Squads, and scroll using left stick to My Friends.
- You can then choose which friend’s squad you want to see by scrolling between friends in the bottom title.
- Then, press triangle to see the squad once you’ve got the right friend.
You will then be able to jump into a match if you want, or just head back to the main menus if you just wanted to see what your friend’s team was looking like.
That’s everything you need to know about how to view a friend’s squad in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy