Another year, another version of EA’s FIFA soccer series. FIFA 20 makes a host of tweaks to gameplay that really do feel like improvements over its predecessor –and we can’t always say that. Still, veteran players will find a familiar package in FIFA 20. If you’ve either forgotten or never knew how to turn off the player change arrow, though, here’s what you need to know.
How to Turn Off the Player Change Arrow in FIFA 20
This is a quick fix that can be done from the main menu. Just follow these steps.
- From the main menu, go to ‘Customize’
- Select ‘Settings,’ and then ‘Customize Controls’
- You’ll then see ‘Second Defender Switch Icon’ (it’s three down on the menu). Simply switch this to ‘Off.’
And there you have it –what should be everything you need to know about how to turn off the player change arrow in FIFA 20.
For more useful tips and tricks, be sure to check out our extensive guide-wiki page specifically for the game.
We’ve listed some related content below you might find useful, but if you still can’t quite find what you’re looking for then don’t be shy to sound off in the comments.
- How to Turn Off Timed Finishing
- How to Complete Premier League POTM Teemu Pukki SBC
- How to Get Icons
- How to Play No Rules
- How to Play With Friends
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- All FIFA Points (Microtransactions) Prices
- What Time FUT Champs Rewards Go Live
And if you still haven’t read our review in progress for FIFA 20 then feel free to check it out. In brief, the gameplay has been improved but some other features feel like a step backward. We said:
“For FIFA 20, the gameplay seems to have been generally improved, and not just in terms of mechanics, but crucially in how fun the game is to play offline.”