The big new update for FIFA 20‘s Ultimate Team mode is the addition of Season Objectives and rewards you get for leveling up. So that you know what you’re working for over the next month or so, here’s everything you need to know about all season one objectives level rewards in FIFA 20.
According to the time remaining currently displaying in FIFA 20’s Seasons Objectives menu, it seems like Season One will run until Saturday, Nov. 9 at 6 pm UK time (1 pm ET) and it features 30 different levels to reach, each with their own rewards.
As you complete Daily Objectives and more themed ones that will be released over the course of the season, you will earn XP that goes towards your Seasons Objectives Level.
Each time you hit a certain XP threshold, you can go to the Season Progress tab to claim the new rewards, and sometimes choose between a couple of options.
All Season One Objectives Level Rewards in FIFA 20
The full list of possible rewards is as follows, with each number representing the level you unlock them at. Also, do note that all packs are untradeable unless otherwise noted:
- Choose between Five Game Loan Virgil Van Dijk, Five Game Loan Jadon Sancho, Five Game Loan Vinicius Jr.
- Coin Boost: 500 Coins for 5 matches
- Premium Gold Pack
- Choose between two Stadium Themes: Floral Print or Panther
- Nine game loan Eden Hazard
- Choose between two Badges: Green Cobra or Floral Print
- Jumbo Gold 26 Pack
- Choose between two Tifos rewards: Floral Print or Panther
- Gold Players Pack
- 16 Bit Ball
- Choose between three Badges: Baby Kraken! or Calavera or 8 Bit Football
- Choose between three Stadium Themes: The Kraken! or Calavera or 8 Bit Football
- Choose between five game loan Robert Lewandowski or five game loan Karim Benzema
- Premium Mixed Players Pack
- Nine game loan Mohamed Salah
- Choose between three Tifos: The Kraken! or Calavera or 8 Bit Football
- Prime Mixed Players Pack
- Rare Gold Pack (25k Pack)
- Choose between three Badges rewards: Grizzly Bear or Space Force or Yellow Dear
- Premium Gold Players Pack
- Choose between three Stadium Themes: Luchadore or Space Force or Ryu
- Choose between three Tifos: Luchadore or Space Force or Ryu
- Rare Electrum Players Pack
- Mega Pack
- Elbow Drop Celebration
- Cosmos Ball
- Choose between three Prime Players Packs rewards: La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A
- Nara Ink Stadium Theme
- Nara Ink Tifo
- Choose between three Special Players (no card type given yet, to be revealed soon)
– Wilfried Zaha – ST – Crystal Palace – 85 OVR
– Corentin Tolisso – CM – Bayern Munich – 85 OVR
– Lucas Vazquez – RW – Real Madrid – 85 OVR
If more rewards are added later in the season, we’ll be sure to update you here.
That’s everything you need to know about all season one objectives level rewards in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our FIFA 20 wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy