Konami, Genvid, Bad Robot Games, Behaviour Interactive, and DJ2 Entertainment announced Silent Hill: Ascension, a live, real-time interactive series based on the popular franchise. You won’t want to miss this one, as it promises to let fans “shape Silent Hill canon forever” so you’re likely interested in when Silent Hill: Ascension will come out.
Silent Hill: Ascension Release Window Explained
At the moment, we don’t have a firm release date for the show, but we do have an official release window, which is “2023.”
While it isn’t very specific, it’s definitely better than nothing. Of course, we’re going to keep you posted with any updates that Konami and its partner developers will provide down the line.
If the names of the developers sound familiar, it’s likely because they come with a certain pedigree.
Genvid Technologies worked on The Walking Dead: Last Mile, while Bad Robot Games is famous film director JJ Abrams’ development studio.
After years of dormancy, the future definitely seems bright for fans of the beloved Silent Hill franchise.
That is everything you need to know about when Silent Hill: Ascension is coming out.
- All Silent Hill Monsters, Ranked by Fear Factor
- James Is Not Looking at the Player in Silent Hill 2 Intro According to Art Director
- Only True Fans Can Get A Perfect Score In This Silent Hill Movie Trivia Quiz
- How to Play the Silent Hill Games in Order
- The Best Silent Hill Games, Ranked