Season 8 has come to a close, so it’s time to get filled in on all of the changes coming to Apex Legends Season 9, Legacy. Respawn is adding a ton of new content this time around, including map changes, a new Legend, and a brand-new 3v3 game mode. Here’s everything that you need to know.
New Legend: Valkyrie
Everything New in Apex Legends Season 9
Kairi Imahara is her name, and her callsign is Valkyrie. She’s the daughter of a very familiar character from Titanfall 2. Her father is Viper, an Apex Predator that players went toe-to-toe with high above the ground as he piloted a Northstar class Titan.
Her Passive Ability, VTOL Jets, allows her to hover and attack from above the battlefield. This ability uses fuel, which replenishes itself over time. This goes great when coupled with her Missile Swarm Tactical Ability, which rains down mini-rockets from her souped-up jetpack to deal some serious damage. Lastly, her Skyward Dive Ultimate allows her and her teammates to redeploy after flying high up into the sky.
- New Apex Legends Update Fixes Bangalore Skin Bug & More
- Dark Depths Event Sinking Into Apex Legends Next Week
- Wraith & Octane Rank As Most Picked Apex Legends Characters According to Stat Tracker
- Latest Bangalore Mil-Spec Skin Is Causing Apex Legends To Crash
- Apex Legends Gives Bangalore Backstory in Stories From the Outlands