Apex Legends Season 7 goes live today. EA has already released tons of trailers to showcase the new map, Legend, patch notes, and more. It’s time to put all of that new info in one place. Here’s everything you need to know about Apex Legends Season 7, Ascension.
New Legend: Horizon
Dr. Mary Somers is a brilliant astrophysicist who went on a space voyage in search of a way to solve the energy crisis on Olympus.
That mission went horribly wrong, and now she’s returning to Olympus with a technological mastery over gravity. She’s joining the Apex Games as Horizon to help her reach her goals.
Horizon’s three abilities bring gravity-controlling action to Apex Legends Season 7. Her tactical allows her to place a device that launches allies and enemies straight up into the air, while her passive gives her more control over her movement in mid-air.
Her ultimate ability allows her to throw her robot companion NEWT to a location of her choosing, creating a micro black hole that sucks enemies into one spot.
Horizon is perfect for locking down the less mobile Legends while giving her team the ability to rotate effectively from high above the battlefield.
- Apex Legends Emergence Gameplay Trailer Shows New Rampage LMG
- Apex Legends Season 10 Launch Trailer Gives Cinematic Look at Seer
- Apex Legends Teases Seer in Metamorphosis Outlands Video
- Apex Legends Arenas Getting Ranked Mode in Season 10
- Cartoon Legends Jump Into Apex Legends in This Hilarious Video