Apex Legends Season 8 is live today, and there are a few changes coming that you should know about before hopping into matches. There are map changes, a new Legend, a new gun, and more. Here’s everything you need to know about Apex Legends Season 8, Mayhem.
New Legend: Fuse
Walter “Fuse” Fitzroy is an explosives expert who grew up on Salvo — a dangerous planet ruled by warlords. His childhood friend, Maggie, aimed to be one of said warlords, while Fuse set his sights on the Apex Games.
Fuse’s abilities are just as explosive and chaotic as his home planet. His Passive Ability, Grenadier, allows him to hold an extra grenade per inventory slot. It also lets him launch them farther and faster than his opponents thanks to his artificial arm.
Knuckle Cluster is his Tactical Ability, and it launches a cluster bomb from his metal arm. The bomb splinters into a barrage that showers his enemies.
Last, but not least, is his Ultimate, The Motherlode. It rains down a bombardment of explosives that create a ring of fire, surrounding enemy squads on all sides.
- Apex Legends Update Nerfs Two Overpowered Weapons
- Apex Legends Arenas Mode Changes the Game Up in All the Right Ways
- Are You An Apex Predator? Prove It With This Apex Legends Trivia Quiz
- What’s New in Apex Legends Season 9? Everything You Need to Know
- Apex Legends Legacy Battle Pass Adds Stylish Skins for Wraith & Rampart