Apex Legends Season 8 is live today, and there are a few changes coming that you should know about before hopping into matches. There are map changes, a new Legend, a new gun, and more. Here’s everything you need to know about Apex Legends Season 8, Mayhem.
New Legend: Fuse
Walter “Fuse” Fitzroy is an explosives expert who grew up on Salvo — a dangerous planet ruled by warlords. His childhood friend, Maggie, aimed to be one of said warlords, while Fuse set his sights on the Apex Games.
Fuse’s abilities are just as explosive and chaotic as his home planet. His Passive Ability, Grenadier, allows him to hold an extra grenade per inventory slot. It also lets him launch them farther and faster than his opponents thanks to his artificial arm.
Knuckle Cluster is his Tactical Ability, and it launches a cluster bomb from his metal arm. The bomb splinters into a barrage that showers his enemies.
Last, but not least, is his Ultimate, The Motherlode. It rains down a bombardment of explosives that create a ring of fire, surrounding enemy squads on all sides.
- Apex Legends Celebrates Two Years With Anniversary Collection Event
- Apex Legends Coming to Nintendo Switch in March; New Players Receive Free Battle Pass Levels
- Apex Legends Season 8 Update Adds New Character and More Changes
- Apex Legends Season 8 Battle Pass Adds Legendary Skins for Bangalore & Lifeline
- Apex Legends Season 8: Fuse Abilities List