Remedy Entertainment is back once again with another supernatural, reality-bending title with Control. Imagine a video game Inception, but all based in the Federal Bureau of Control, and you’re playing as Jesse, the new Director of said Bureau.
With the Service Weapon at your side — some bad ass supernatural weapon that can morph into different types of firearm — and a host of supernatural abilities like telekinesis and levitation, there’s plenty of action-packed fun to be had as you try and figure out what’s going on.
If you’re looking for a helping hand along the way, then you’re in the right place. Our Control guide wiki is the hub for all our tips, tricks, and information on the game. If you’ve got a question, we’ve got the answer (probably… and hopefully). So, without further ado, let’s dive in.
Control Guide Wiki
Control Story Trailer
Is our Control wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Aug. 27, 2019
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
This is where you’ll find information on things like what the install size is, or how long it takes to complete.
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- What the Download & Install Size Is
- Is There New Game Plus? Answered
- Meet the Voice Actors of Control’s Cast
- How Long Control Takes to Beat
- Is It PS4 Pro & Xbox One X Enhanced? Everything You Need to Know
- What the Preload & Unlock Times Are
- Is It Open World? What You Need to Know
If you’re looking for a quick breakdown of Control’s basics, then this is the section for you.
- How to Redeem Preorder Bonus DLC
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Sprint
- How to Shoot & Aim Down Sights
- How to Melee
- How to Switch Weapons
- How to Unlock Shield & Use It
- How to Dodge & Evade
- How to Crouch
- How to Look at Map
- How to Switch Shoulder View
- How to Change Outfits & Get More Clothes
- How to Get Money (Source) Fast
- How to Get Ability Points
- How to Heal Your Health
Weapon, Abilities and Combat Guides
Here’s where you’ll find all of our guides for combat in Control, as well as Service Weapon guides and abilities, too.
- How to Unlock All Service Weapon Forms
- How to Jump, Levitate & Ground Slam
- Best Weapon Forms, All 5 Ranked
Control Quest & Puzzles Guides
Finally, if you find yourself at a dead-end when you’re running through Control’s main mission path, this section of our Control wiki will help you out.
- How to Reach the Hotline Phone
- Old Boys Club: How to Get Past Brain Cloud Astral Fugue
- Oceanview Motel Threshold Puzzle Guide