Crackdown 3 Guides, Tips, Tricks & More
Crackdown 3 sees players stepping into the shoes of a super-powered crime-preventing agent, armed to the teeth with weapons and other gadgets. Your mission is to put an end to the reign of TerraNova Worldwide and stop them from completing their plan before its too late.
All of the action in Crackdown 3 takes place in the open-world of New Providence, a paradise island overrun with criminals that are just ready and waiting for you to take care of. What’s more, the campaign can be played in co-op, and there’s a multiplayer Wrecking Zone mode that brings another level of destruction to the game entirely.
To ensure you’re seeing all there is to see in Crackdown 3 we’ve compiled this guide wiki. It’s complete with guides on general information through to specific guides on how to beat certain segments of the game. So, without further ado, let’s dive right in.
- Release Date: Feb. 15, 2019
- Developer: Sumo Interactive
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Platforms: Xbox One, PC
General Information on Crackdown 3
If you’re looking for just general bits of information about the game, such as install sizes, multiplayer options, or how much the game’s going to cost you to pick up, this is the section for you.
- How Long it Is & How Many Targets There Are
- Is it Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- Is There a Difficulty Achievement? Answered
- What the Install Size Is
- Is it Open World? Answered
- Crossplay: What You Need to Know About Cross Platform Multiplayer
The Basics of Crackdown 3
Everyone needs a refresher on the basics from time to time, or if you’re a complete newcomer to the Crackdown series, then this is a great place to start. Here, you’ll find everything from how to save, right through to how to fast travel and change the sensitivity settings.
- How to Save
- How to Play Local & Online Co-Op Multiplayer
- Can You Change Clothes & Character Appearance? Answered
- How to Unlock All Weapons
- How to Change Sensitivity
- How to Reload
- How to Melee & Ground Pound
- Can You Sprint Faster? Answered
- How to Fast Travel
Skills & Abilities
As you progress through Crackdown 3, you’ll begin leveling up your very own Terry Crews superhero (and what’s not to love about that). This is the section that’s going to cover it.