Star Wars Battlefront 2 has arrived and that sound you hear faintly in the distance is the sound of fans around the world all rejoicing at once. The sequel improves upon its predecessor’s offering, adding in a single-player campaign, free post-launch DLC for all, and a whole host of new maps, modes, and heroes to take advantage of on the multiplayer side of things. To help you be the best you possibly can at Star Wars Battlefront 2, we’ve put together this handy wiki to cover every question that may pop into your mind while you’re on the battlefield.
If you see something that’s missing that you’d like clarification on, be sure to sound off in the comments and we’ll do what we can to help you out.
- Release Date: Nov. 17, 2017
- Developer: DICE
- Publisher: EA
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 GENERAL INFO
- Is it Xbox One X Enhanced?
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible?
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- How Long the Campaign Is and How Many Missions There Are
- Is the Campaign Co-Op?
- Is There Splitscreen Co-Op?
Star Wars Battlefront 2: The Basics
- How to Save Your Game
- Can You Get a Lightsaber?
- How to Sprint and Run
- Tips and Tricks for Multiplayer
- How to Active Reload
- How to Crouch
- How to Dodge Roll
- How to Melee
- How to Change to Third Person Camera View
- How to Change Characters
- How to Play as a Hero
- How to Get Crafting Parts and What They Are
- How to Change the Difficulty
- How to Lock On with Missiles
- How to Take Down Walkers and Tanks
- How to Get a Jetpack
- How to Get Vehicles
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Progression and Unlockables
- How to Level Up Fast
- How to Get Credits Fast
- How to Raise Your Star Card Rank and What it Does
- How to Get Darth Vader
- How to Get Battle Points & What They Do
- How to Unlock More Heroes
- How to Unlock and Change Weapons
- How to Unlock and Equip Star Cards
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Story and Ending Explained
We’ll be updating this wiki with more as we play through Star Wars Battlefront 2. Be sure to check back with us soon.