Developer Level 5 has released a trailer for Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble, confirming that the Japanese mobile game will be coming to the US.
Wibble Wobble is a localization of Yo-Kai Watch Puni Puni which is currently only available for mobile phones in Japan.
The description for the trailer and the game says: ‘Yo-Kai Watch has wobbled its way into an exciting puzzle game soon to be available on mobile devices! Now, mischievous Yo-kai have transformed into bite-sized Yo-kai called ‘Wib Wob’ and they’re bouncing your way! Stick around for more news on Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble coming soon!’ It is a puzzle game in which characters are transformed into smaller, simplified versions of themselves.
You can see the new trailer for Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble below.
There is no information on when the game will be heading west, the trailer only reveals that it will be ‘coming soon’.
- Campo Santo Is Looking for People to Translate Firewatch
- Rocket League Surpasses 1 Million Unique Players on Xbox One
- Vampyr’s First Gameplay Footage Looks a Little Like Dark Souls
- Pokémon GO Closed Beta Sign-Ups Begin in Japan
- Rumored “Alan Wake’s Return” Isn’t Going to Be a Game After All