The first Act of Valorant Episode 4 is upon us, and naturally, there’s a new hype trailer to build the excitement. Published today, the sequence puts a spotlight on the new battlepass content, including skins, gun buddies, and sprays. Of course, there’s lots of footage of Neon, the game’s new Agent, too!
For more on Valorant’s Episode 4, you can take a look at all the details on the latest Agent, Neon. You can also check out the latest weapon skin bundle, Protocol 781-A, and what’s coming in the new battle pass.
There are also new changes coming to Valorant’s tropical island map, Breeze, which should make a big difference to its balance. Full patch notes for the latest update haven’t yet been made available, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted as soon as we hear more. In addition, Bind has been given a minor rework on A short which has seen the box reduced in size.
Episode 4: Act 1 is officially underway as of today, though if you’re in a region outside of the US it won’t be available until tomorrow.
- What Time Does the Night Market Start in Valorant & How Does It Work?
- How Crypto Throwing Trolls Led to Valorant Pro City’s High Elo League
- Valorant Devs Explain Lotus Lore, Design, & How the Team Factors in Utility Lineups
- Valorant Fans Can Win the Cute Beanie Killjoy Wears in The Episode 6 Cinematic
- What Time Does Valorant Battle Pass End? Answered