As is the case with many Nintendo presentation announcements, this one has been made a day in advance. A Nintendo Indie World Showcase is happening tomorrow, Apr. 14, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET.
Tomorrow’s Indie World Showcase is set to last just 20 minutes, and of course, it’ll be focused on new indie games coming to the Nintendo Switch.
This will be the first Nintendo Indie World Showcase of 2021. The last showcase was held on Dec. 15 of last year. It showed off plenty of new additions to the Switch library in the same short amount of time.
The 20-minute presentation included trailers for games like Spelunky 2, Cyber Shadow, Gnosia, Super Meat Boy Forever, Among Us, and more. A total of 12 games were shown off last time, so it’s probably safe to say that you can expect a similar amount this time around as well.
In case you missed it, the announcement of the showcase came hot on the heels of another piece of Nintendo news. A new, blue Nintendo Switch Lite just got revealed, and it’ll be available for purchase on May 21 for $199.
- Paper Mario Is Coming to Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Next Week
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Demon Gaze Extra Western Release for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Delayed by a Month
- Touken Ranbu Warriors for Nintendo Switch Gets New Trailer Introducing Namazuo Toushirou
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim For Nintendo Switch Will Get a Western Release Next Year