Happy Friday, everyone! It’s finally the end of the week and what better way to celebrate than by enjoying a 15-minute ASMR video featuring Pikachu? The Pokemon Company released the video to its Japanese YouTube channel, and it’s very relaxing, sort of.
It shows Pikachu tossing a bouncy ball around the room, taking a nap, and then getting woken up from the nap by a Mimikyu and getting sad –it’s all extremely relatable.
Put on some headphones, play the video in the background, and prepare to enter a state of pure bliss.
There are also some other ASMR videos that The Pokemon Company has released over the years, such as this one featuring a Squirtle playing around on a beach and another one starring Charmander as it cuddles around a warm, crackling fire.
- New Pokemon Snap Is a Lot Less Interesting Without the Murder
- 20 Missing Pokemon That Should Have Been in New Pokemon Snap
- 6 Things to Do After Beating New Pokemon Snap
- Nintendo, Please Bring This Adorable Pokemon Gardening Collection West
- 5 Big Ways New Pokémon Snap Differs from the Original