2020 has been a rough year, to put things lightly. It’s hard to find anything relaxing or soothing, but luckily The Pokemon Company has our backs and has released yet another Pokemon ASMR video into the wild. It features an adorable Squirtle frolicking on a sunny beach –a place where I want to be right now.
The video is about 15 minutes long and mostly focuses on the first generation Water starter, but if you pay close attention, you might notice an apperance from a very iconic legendary Water-type Pokemon. I won’t spoil who it is but it might show up if you go to the 13:49 mark.
Here’s the video for you to enjoy for yourself! Crank up that volume, take a couple of deep breaths, plug in some earphones and let the gentle waves of the ocean bring you to a state of total and complete relaxation, Pokemon-style.
For those that don’t know what ASMR even is, it stands for autonomous sensory meridian response and it’s basically the feeling of euphoria that some people can feel whenever they hear certain sounds or view certain things.
It’s become a trend over the last few years, with people making YouTube videos of them chewing food, tapping a pencil against a desk, or just whispering into a microphone.
If you like Pokemon, then you should definitely check out the latest episode (and finale) of Pokemon: Twilight Wings. You can also enjoy a new trailer for the next Pokemon film, Pokemon the Movie: Coco.
- Pokemon Fan Gets a Custom Card of Their Cat as a Birthday Present
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Trailer Highlights Poketch App and Strolling With Our Pokemon Team
- Latest Pokemon Legends: Arceus Trailer Shows off New Pokemon, Trainer Customization, and More
- Welder Creates Amazingly Realistic Steel-Type Pokemon From Scraps
- The Pokemon Card McConspiracy – A Tale of Heartbreak, Betrayal, and Lebron James