If you’ve been desperate for a Star Wars game that puts you in the cockpit of one of the iconic ships that soar through space, then you’re in luck. Star Wars Squadrons has arrived and will see you flying through the air, gunning down enemy ships, and grinding out cosmetic customization options along the way. With both a single-player campaign and a multiplayer mode, there’s plenty of opportunities to show off just what you’re capable of when piloting an X-wing or a Tie-Fighter.
That being said, it will take you a little while to get to grips with the gameplay. It can feel a little foreign at first, and there’s a lot to get your head around if you want to be a formidable aerial force. That’s why we’ve put together this Star Wars Squadrons guide wiki. Down below, you’ll find guides broken down into various sections for your convenience.
Star Wars Squadrons Wiki
Is our Star Wars Squadrons wiki missing the answer to your question? Let us know down in the comments below and we’ll do our best to help you as soon as possible!
- Release Date: October 2, 2020
- Developer: Motive Studios
- Publisher: EA
- Platform: PS4, PC, Xbox One
- Things to Do After Beating Star Wars Squadrons (Post Game/ End Game)
- Are There Cheats?
- Change to Third-Person View
- How Long Star Wars Squadrons Takes to Beat & Mission List
- Is There New Game Plus?
- Trophy & Achievements List
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement?
- Download & Install Size
- Repairing Ship Health
- Changing Difficulty
- How to Play in VR
- Customizing Your Ship & Changing Parts
- Getting Bobbleheads, Trinkets & Holograms in Your Ship
- Boosting & Flying Faster
- Diverting Power Explained
- Focusing Shields
- Locking-On to Enemies
We’ll continue to update this guide wiki as we dive deeper into the game and answer all the questions you’ve got. Be sure to check back soon for more tips and tricks!