Play Through the Campaign on a Harder Difficulty
Things to Do After Beating Star Wars Squadrons
Once you’ve wrapped up Star Wars Squadrons‘ single-player, it can be easy to forget about it and move on with the multiplayer. While you’re more than free to do that, given multiplayer is the order of the day, if you’re anything like me, you’ll find that the single-player story was really enjoyable.
If you do find yourself in that camp, try playing through the single-player campaign again on a higher difficulty. There’s a trophy/achievement tied to completing the game on each of the four different difficulty levels. If you’re feeling really brave, go for the ‘Ace’ difficulty. You’ll come out a true pro in the cockpit of any starfighter by the time the credits roll on that playthrough.
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- Star Wars Squadrons Flagships: How to Destroy the Star Destroyer & MC75
- 6 Things to Do First in Star Wars Squadrons
- Meet the Voice Actors of Star Wars Squadrons’ Cast
- Star Wars Squadrons Crossplay: How to Play Between PS4, Xbox One & PC