Star Wars Squadrons is an upcoming space combat game that lets players control their favorite fighting ships throughout the Star Wars, battling it out in intense first-person space-combat. To be successful, you’ll need to know how to maneuver the dangers that come alongside manning one of these spacecraft. Don’t worry, though; we’ve got your six. Here is everything you need to know about how to lock-on in Star Wars Squadrons.
Locking-on to an enemy is a key part to combat in Star Wars Squadrons, especially when you’re still getting the hang of the controls. As the name states, this will allow you to focus solely on one enemy and take them down.
How to Lock-on in Star Wars Squadrons
In order to target the enemy you want, you need to press L2 on PS4 or LT on Xbox One when they are directly in front of you. If you’re going to target a different enemy ship, simply press X (PS4) or A (Xbox One) and you’ll lock on to that new opponent.
You can also use L2/LT to bring up the targeting menu if you want to be more specific about who you’re targeting when no one is in front of you. Select the enemy you want to lock-on to with the left analog stick and then release L2/LT to choose that option.
How to Lock-on in Star Wars Squadrons:
- Press L2/LT when they are directly in front.
- Press X (PS4) or A (Xbox One) if you’re trying to target a different enemy.
- Use L2/LT to bring up the targeting menu when no one is in front of you.
Select the enemy you want to lock-on to with the left analog stick and then release L2 to choose that option.
That is everything you need to know about how to lock-on in Star Wars Squadrons. For other combat tricks and general info about the game, search through our official guides-wiki, as there is plenty of helpful information to get you used to space-combat.
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- Star Wars Squadrons Flagships: How to Destroy the Star Destroyer & MC75
- 6 Things to Do First in Star Wars Squadrons
- Meet the Voice Actors of Star Wars Squadrons’ Cast
- Star Wars Squadrons Crossplay: How to Play Between PS4, Xbox One & PC