Star Wars Squadrons is here to make all of your spaceship pilot fantasies come true. With both a single-player campaign with a gripping narrative, and epic multiplayer matches with the Fleet Battle mode, there’s plenty of content to sink your teeth into while you master the skies. In this guide, we’ll talk you through what the Star Wars Squadrons install size is on PS4, PC and Xbox One, so you’re prepared whatever platform you choose to buy the game on.
Star Wars Squadrons Install Size
Down below, you’ll find the game’s install size on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, so you know how much space you need to free, regardless of what platform you get the game on.
- PS4 – 22.12 GB
- Xbox One – 27.90 GB
- PC – 40 GB Minimum Required
As it always the case, the install size for Star Wars Squadrons can change over time as the developers release patches that may improve compression, add more features to the game, or address some bugs.
It’s also worth pointing out that the install size on Xbox One can vary depending on whether you have the One X, as this will download additional 4K assets.
The PC download size noted above is the minimum required space you’ll need free on your hard drive or SSD in order to install the game. The file size is much smaller, similar to that on the Xbox One and PS4, but you’ll still need all of that space free for your PC to begin the installation process.
That’s all you need to know about the Star Wars Squadrons download and install size on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. For more tips and tricks, check out our guide wiki, or have a browse through more of our coverage below.
- Latest Xbox Free Play Days Includes Star Wars Squadrons, Dragon Ball FighterZ, & Yooka-Laylee
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting B-Wing and TIE Defender in Free Update
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- Star Wars Squadrons Flagships: How to Destroy the Star Destroyer & MC75
- 6 Things to Do First in Star Wars Squadrons