Sucker Punch’s latest PS4 blockbuster, Ghost of Tsushima, is a fantastic game that has a huge open-world setting with tons to see and do. If you’ve already cleared up the main story and are still looking for reasons to return to it, here are some things you can do after beating Ghost of Tsushima.
Liberate the Island Once & For All
Things to Do After Beating Ghost of Tsushima
Ok, so this one is a bit obvious, but if you’ve not completely liberated Tsushima then you’re basically leaving the island at the mercy of the invading Mongols, which Jin certainly wouldn’t approve of!
Besides, clearing camps are a way to further experiment with the game’s awesome combat system, increase your Legend if you’re working toward a completionist playthrough, and check out more items for upgrading your weapons and armor.
- City of Tsushima Opens Official Collaboration Website With Ghost of Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Voted Game of the Year by Japanese Game Developers & More on Famitsu
- Ghost of Tsushima Fans Help Restore Torii Toppled by Typhoon in Real-World Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Wins Player’s Voice Award at The Games Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Getting Handsome Jin Sakai Figma Figure