Sucker Punch’s latest PS4 blockbuster, Ghost of Tsushima, is a fantastic game that has a huge open-world setting with tons to see and do. If you’ve already cleared up the main story and are still looking for reasons to return to it, here are some things you can do after beating Ghost of Tsushima.
Liberate the Island Once & For All
Things to Do After Beating Ghost of Tsushima
Ok, so this one is a bit obvious, but if you’ve not completely liberated Tsushima then you’re basically leaving the island at the mercy of the invading Mongols, which Jin certainly wouldn’t approve of!
Besides, clearing camps are a way to further experiment with the game’s awesome combat system, increase your Legend if you’re working toward a completionist playthrough, and check out more items for upgrading your weapons and armor.
- Ghost of Tsushima Legends Trailer Provides In-Depth Look at New Rivals Mode
- Here’s How Big The Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island Map Is
- Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island Review – Facing the Past
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut Launch Trailer Builds the Hype
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Releasing as a Standalone Later This Month; Update Adds New ‘Rivals’ Mode