Sucker Punch’s latest PS4 blockbuster, Ghost of Tsushima, is a fantastic game that has a huge open-world setting with tons to see and do. If you’ve already cleared up the main story and are still looking for reasons to return to it, here are some things you can do after beating Ghost of Tsushima.
Liberate the Island Once & For All
Things to Do After Beating Ghost of Tsushima
Ok, so this one is a bit obvious, but if you’ve not completely liberated Tsushima then you’re basically leaving the island at the mercy of the invading Mongols, which Jin certainly wouldn’t approve of!
Besides, clearing camps are a way to further experiment with the game’s awesome combat system, increase your Legend if you’re working toward a completionist playthrough, and check out more items for upgrading your weapons and armor.
- Ghost of Tsushima Devs Were Nervous About the Setting; Shuhei Yoshida’s Advice Gave Them Confidence
- SuperData: Ghost of Tsushima Is PlayStation’s Fastest-Selling Digital New IP Launch Ever
- 5 Incredible Games That Deserve the Ghost of Tsushima Co-Op Treatment
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Announced – Will Bring Samurai Co-Op Multiplayer This Fall
- UFC 4 Tops UK Charts as Ghost of Tsushima Drops to Fourth Spot