Ghost of Tsushima is one of the most highly anticipated video game releases of 2020 and it’s finally out in the wild. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions, the game is set during the late 13th century when the Mongols have invaded the island of Tsushima. Players take control of Jin, a samurai who’s resolved to protect his clan from the ongoing invasion. Here’s where to find the white dye merchant in Ghost of Tsushima.
Finding the White Dye Merchant in Ghost of Tsushima
Just like the black dye, the white colored dye is surprisingly tricky to find in Ghost of Tsushima, especially when you consider the fact that so many other colors are so readily available when you come across new merchants. Thankfully, though, the white dye merchant can be found as soon as you start the game and enter the open world proper.
He is located in the northern area of the Izuhara region, and you’ll have to hike up the mountain to find him located in a tower draped in white fabric. We’ve included a screenshot down below to better show his exact location on the map.
Just like all other merchants in the game, the white dye merchant will sell you his stock in exchange for flowers. Listed below are all of the items that he has available for sale:
- Nine-Tailed Fox: 5 flowers
- Graceful Pathfinder: 10 flowers
- Moonlight Slayer: 10 flowers
- Pure Reckoning: 10 flowers
- Island Bulwark: 10 flowers
Flowers are the main form of currency used in Ghost of Tsushima, and they can be found basically everywhere in the open world. They’re easily recognized by their petals and green stems, and you can pick them up with the R2 button whether you’re on foot or on horseback. Once you’ve purchased your dye, you can customize your armor from the gear menu by pressing the Options button.
That’s all you need to know about where to find the white dye merchant in Ghost of Tsushima. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- The Last of Us Part II, Hades, & Ghost of Tsushima Lead Nominations for 2021 GDC Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Actor Promises to Agree to Butt Nudity if He’s Chosen for the Film
- 5 Actors Who Could Totally Play Jin in The Ghost of Tsushima Movie
- Ghost of Tsushima Film Adaptation Announced, Directed by Chad Stahelski
- Ghost of Tsushima Dev on Respecting Japanese Culture & How Sony Allowed Sucker Punch to Take Its Time