Fall Guys are everywhere at this point. The PS4/PC title has received tons of positive attention ever since it launched earlier this month, even causing folks to create their own fan-made costumes that they would love to see in-game.
It was only a matter of time before these adorable jelly bean men invaded other video games via mods, and that’s exactly what happened.
A modder that goes by XxCRAZYPOTATOxX on Nexusmods has created a Resident Evil 3 Remake mod called Jilly Bean (get it?) that puts Jill into a Fall Guys costume and it’s actually very detailed and impressive-looking.
The mod pack also allows you to put Carlos and Nemesis into the Fall Guys costume, because why not?
You can watch a few minutes of the Resident Evil 3 Remake mod down below via YouTuber Benjamin York:
If you’re looking for even more wholesome Fall Guys content, then you absolutely need to check out this a capella version of the theme song, which was performed by Elspeth Eastman.
- Apex Legends Arenas Mode Changes the Game Up in All the Right Ways
- There’s Already a Thomas the Tank Engine Mod for Resident Evil Village’s Lady Dimitrescu
- Re:Verse, RE Village’s Multiplayer Mode, Gets Delayed to Summer 2021
- Super Mario Party Gets Free Update Adding New Online Modes
- Muv-Luv Alternative Takemikazuchi Plastic Model Kits Will Be Reprinted by Kotobukiya