Mediatonic, the development team behind the battle royale sensation that is Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, has announced that the multiplayer title will be getting a surprise update that fixes several issues and adds new options.
The patch will be implemented today and one of the most important things to mention is that Team games will no longer be uneven. There would be times when a Team game would be loaded up from the round selection screen, and teams didn’t have equal sizes, giving some players an unfair advantage.
Fall Guys players on PS4 will now be able to invert the X/Y axis and there are some sensitivity options added in there now as well. You can view all of the patch notes down below:
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team sizes can be equal
- (PS4 Only) Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity options
- Slime Climb: players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Jump Showdown: fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- (PS4 Only) Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)
So we actually don’t know if that last one on the list is true or not, but the Yellow Team is the worst, so it wouldn’t be that unbelievable.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is now available on PS4 and PC. If you’re a PS Plus subscriber, you can download the game for free this month, so make sure to get on that deal while you still can.
- SuperData: Fall Guys $185 Million PC Launch Biggest Since Overwatch
- Xbox One Games Like Fall Guys If You’re Looking for Something Similar
- Fall Guys Mid-Season Update Adds Round Variations & ‘Big Yeetus’ Hammer
- 5 Ways That Fall Guys Can Keep Itself Relevant
- This Fan-Made Shrek Skin for Fall Guys Is Actually Perfect