Fall Guys is a visual representation of shoppers getting trampled by other shoppers just trying to get the hottest item on sale before anyone else every Black Friday. In this case, the hottest items are the crown and the new costumes and patterns to compliment the shining headwear.
Ever since the newest free-to-play battle royale game crash-landed on PS4 and PC two weeks ago, players let their imaginations run wild with new costume designs inspired by other video games and pop culture staples, most of which begged the developers to add them to the Fall Guys costume shop.
Here are the 10 best Fall Guys fan costumes that’ll make even the most avant-garde costume designers cry.
Remember the old school Crash Bandicoot commercials where a guy goes to the gym and goes to the grocery store in a Crash suit?
If the devs allow it, you can relive those crazy memories by dressing your cute little jellybean in the most rad costume of the ’90s, courtesy of @LuchosFactory and let them crash into everything and everyone in sight.
With less than two months before the release of Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, it’s the perfect time for the jellybeans to parade around in the Crash suit to promote the game.
- SuperData: Fall Guys $185 Million PC Launch Biggest Since Overwatch
- Xbox One Games Like Fall Guys If You’re Looking for Something Similar
- Fall Guys Mid-Season Update Adds Round Variations & ‘Big Yeetus’ Hammer
- 5 Ways That Fall Guys Can Keep Itself Relevant
- This Fan-Made Shrek Skin for Fall Guys Is Actually Perfect