If you’re a fan of everything PlayStation and also a fan of having cool video game memorabilia all over your home/office space, then these new PlayStation Funko Pops should totally be your next purchase.
There’s one of Kratos from God of War (2018) bearing his signature Blades of Chaos and he also glows in the dark for a reason that I do not know. If you’re more of a Soulsborne fan, then you might like this Funko Pop figure of The Hunter from FromSoftware’s Bloodborne.
And last but not least, we have a Ghost of Tsushima Jin Sakai Funko figure with blood splatter all over his sword and body to really get into that sword-slicing vibe of the upcoming open-world title.
All of these figures can only be purchased at GameStop and they’ll each run you $11.99 with orders expected to ship towards the end of August 2020.
If you’re interested in any of the video games represented by these figures, they’re all available to play on a PS4 console. Ghost of Tsushima is set to launch this Friday on July 17.
- This Is Fine Dog Is Now a Funko Pop Figure
- “An Afternoon With Eevee & Friends” Funko Collection Announced and It’s Adorable
- Funko Will Be Releasing These Pokemon Pop Vinyl Figures Very Soon
- Funko Pop’s Cyberpunk 2077 Line Introduces New Character Takemura
- You Can Now Purchase This Adorable Pikachu and Diglett Funko Figure