Today Nintendo shared information on upcoming Switch titles via an eight-minute Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase. The presentation focused on Switch games from Nintendo’s development and publishing partners –third-parties essentially.
While fans didn’t get those big first-party reveals that we’ve been waiting for such as Pikmin 4 or the much-rumored Metroid Prime collection, there were still some sweet announcements that shouldn’t go unnoticed. Here’s everything announced during the latest Nintendo Direct Mini.
Cadence of Hyrule DLC (Yay!)
The roguelike rhythm game, Cadence of Hyrule, will be getting three new DLC packs that feature new playable characters, new music tracks, and additional story content.
The first pack is available now but the second and third pack will release before the end of October. There will also be a version of the game launching on Oct 23 that contains all of the added content.
- New Muv-Luv Action Game Project Mikhail for PC & Switch Gets First Gameplay in English
- RiMS Racing for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, PC, & Switch Reveals First Gameplay Trailer
- Nintendo Switch Has Shipped 84.59 Million Units; Over 110 Million Predicted by March 2022
- Tantei Bokumetsu for PS4 & Switch Reveals Scienec Detective in New Trailer
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Set to Launch For Switch Next Month