Today Nintendo shared information on upcoming Switch titles via an eight-minute Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase. The presentation focused on Switch games from Nintendo’s development and publishing partners –third-parties essentially.
While fans didn’t get those big first-party reveals that we’ve been waiting for such as Pikmin 4 or the much-rumored Metroid Prime collection, there were still some sweet announcements that shouldn’t go unnoticed. Here’s everything announced during the latest Nintendo Direct Mini.
Cadence of Hyrule DLC (Yay!)
The roguelike rhythm game, Cadence of Hyrule, will be getting three new DLC packs that feature new playable characters, new music tracks, and additional story content.
The first pack is available now but the second and third pack will release before the end of October. There will also be a version of the game launching on Oct 23 that contains all of the added content.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Coming to Switch in March, Fatesworn Expansion Later in 2021
- The Quintessential Quintuplets ∬ Game for PS4 & Switch Gets New Screenshots & Details
- Hitman 3’s Cloud-Based Nintendo Switch Version to Launch Later This Month
- Bravely Default II For Switch Shines in Tons of New Screenshots Showing Characters, Jobs, & More
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for Switch Reveals Waifus & Husbandos with Trailers & Screenshots