In a new trailer that was released today for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, we get to see some of the sprawling locations that Shulk and the rest of the gang will be able to explore on their quest to change the future.
You can learn about the jungles, plains, Colony 9, and an awesome Sword Valley maze by watching the video down below:
Xenoblade Chronicles will release on May 29 for the Nintendo Switch. You can read our fresh review right here and if you need some tips and tricks before you dive in, just look into our beginner guide.
Also, the developer of Xenoblade Chronicles, Monolith Soft, have announced that the team is working on a new title.
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Accolades Trailer Shows off Praise from Critics
- Final Fantasy VII Remake’s Battle System Has Made Xenoblade Chronicles’ Hard to Enjoy
- Saving the World of Xenoblade Chronicles in Bathing Suits Is the Way
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Tops UK Box Sales Charts
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Getting Melia Figure by Good Smile